It’s time to D.I.G. – Dive Into your Greatness – with my amazing guest, Thomas R. Williams, who shifted from a game-changer to a life changer.
Thomas was a college athlete at the University of Southern California (USC) where he obtained a degree in Sociology and won 2 National Championships and 3 Rose Bowls with his Trojan football teammates.
He then made a dream a reality, being drafted into the NFL in 2008. In 2012, Thomas experienced a career-ending injury, hanging up his cleats, and making the transition from his passion into living in his purpose.
He now serves as a Professional Speaker, Advisor, NFL Player Engagement Ambassador, Philanthropist, Published Author, and devoted Husband and Father.
During our conversation Thomas shares:
- How a conversation with God and becoming a new father inspired him to write his 3rd book, DIG: Discover Your Depth, Determination, & Destiny Through Adversity
- How adversities come to push us forward into our destiny
- How he embodied, embraced and accepted that his football career was not his life but served as the passion to propel him into his purpose
- How football and amazing coaches helped him prepare for being successful in life and as a father and husband
- The daily practices and tools he uses to ensure his self-care and family remain a priority
- How therapy helped him gain a deeper level of awareness and develop tools to check-in with himself
- Advice on how men can take better care of themselves mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually through intentionality and discipline
- The importance of finding the things that light you up and incorporating these things into your daily life
- Celebrating the “in-between destinations” along our life journey
- The four key lessons he wants readers to take away from the book
I hope Thomas’ story inspires you to dig deeper into your greatness!
Connect with Thomas
Get in Touch: http://thomasrwilliams.com/contact/
Connect with Nichole
Work with me one-on-one in helping you gain clarity, confidence and a greater sense of purpose on your life transition journey: https://nicholelee.love/work-with-nichole/
This Podcast is for informational purposes only. None of the information provided by the host or guests should be interpreted as a substitute for medical or therapeutic advice or care. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions or concerns you have regarding your mental, emotional, and/or physical health.
By accessing this Podcast, you acknowledge that the entire contents are the property of Nichole Lee Global, LLC (Nichole Lee), or used by Nichole Lee with permission, and are protected under U.S. and international copyright laws. Except where otherwise documented, users of this Podcast may save, download and use the information contained in the Podcast for personal, non-commercial, and educational purposes. No other use, including reproduction, retransmission, or editing of this Podcast can be made without written consent from Nichole Lee. Requests can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable – https://chartable.com/privacy